The OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System is a revolutionary new concept changing the way people think about footwear. The soles of Korkers shoes and wading boots and cold weather performance boots can be easily changed and customized for a variety of different activities.
This innovative technology was created with 3 simple design criteria in mind: ease of use, reliability, and durability. Hundreds of hours of field testing have resulted in a design that is absolutely reliable. All Omnitrax soles are constructed of the highest quality materials, and are fully covered by our warranty.
As the only wading boot manufacturer to offer interchangeable soles, Korkers provides an exclusive solution to help protect waters from the spread of invasive species while enhancing angler safety and performance. Through its unique OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System, Korkers empowers anglers to fish responsibly with a range of specific outsoles – from traditional felt to sticky rubber – that meet the demands of the environment
For Winter EnthusiastsAs the only waterproof, insulated winter boot to offer interchangeable soles, Korkers provides an exclusive solution to help winter enthusiasts adapt their traction to changing weather (snow and rain) and terrain conditions (icy).
OMNITRAX INTERCHANGEABLE SOLE SYSTEM OPTIONS
- Vibram® IdroGrip Sole: This new proprietary Vibram/Korkers sticky rubber outsole has sharp leading edges for cutting through thick algae, wide top surfaces for gripping to rock, gusseted sidewalls for added strength, and wide easy to clean grooves between lugs. Offered exclusively with KGB style wading boot.
- Kling-On Sole: Kling-On high friction rubber is designed to excel in and out of water. This spongy rubber provides added durability and reduced water absorption. Perfect for scrambling trails, rock hopping, and wading in wet conditions.
- Studded Kling-On Sole: High-friction tri-zonal sticky rubber excels in and out of water and reduces water absorption keeping them lightweight and reducing the spread of invasive species.Features 13 studs per foot (26 total).
- Studded Rubber Sole: A durable rubber sole with protruding carbide cleats. Excels in the most demanding conditions such as sharp, jagged or mossy rocks, submerged wood, or jetties. Includes 14 studs per foot (28 total).
- Studded Felt Sole: Compressed felt with embedded carbide spikes for use in extremely slippery conditions: wet rocks, moss, shale, wood or slab granite. Includes 13 studs per foot (26 total).
- Plain Felt Sole: Compressed felt for traction performance under water, on slimy rocks, wet wood, etc.
- SnowTrac: Winter rubber lug sole grips equally well in wet or dry conditions. Perfect for trail adventures in winter conditions or in situations requiring transitions between indoors and outdoors.
- IceTrac: Studded rubber lug sole grips equally well in wet or dry conditions. Includes 16 ultra carbide studs per foot (32 total) for extra traction on icy surfaces.
- IceTrac Extreme: Studded rubber sole features 7mm replaceable carbide tipped studs for the ultimate traction in extreme ice conditions such as ice fishing. Includes 14 studs per foot (28 total).