Iconic Flag Nippers Available Now MSRP $165
We’re happy to introduce three new designs for 2018 made available exclusively on Abel® Nippers: Colorado, USA, and Texas flags.
Abel once again raised the level of what a fishing tool could by taking one of the most basic accessories, and re-envisioning it with high quality parts, and perfected performance. Instead of the typical cutter-and-anvil design, the Abel Nipper features two jaws with knife grade steel cutting blades that cleanly snip 8X tippet, heavy leader material, and even braided backing. Overbuilt? Yes. Overkill? Definitely not. The Abel Nipper has quickly become one of the most essential items to include in a fly fisher’s, and fly tyer’s kit.
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum body construction
- Replaceable jaws – machined out of premium grade Crucible CPM S35VN stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
- Engineered to cut 7X – 100 lb mono and braid
- Two Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Pin – 316 stainless steel
New Iconic Flag Abel Nipper Designs was last modified: August 14th, 2017 by